Babies and Toddlers
- Support their development
- Support families in their caring roles.
When we deliver our Early Intervention Service, we work closely with you. We value your knowledge and understanding of your baby and toddler.
We recognise the crucial part families play in supporting development and adopt a family-centred practice approach to all services we provide by:
- providing flexible and customised services that meet the unique needs of your child
- identifying and building on the strengths and interests of your child and your family
- including you and listening to your views while providing services
- supporting you to identify goals for your child and your family
- facilitating your baby's and toddler's development by providing services around your family's routines in your home, at your child care centre or other locations.
We have experienced, child development specialists who can tailor a service specifically for your child and family. Our early intervention services are provided by:
- Speech pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Developmental educators
- Service coordinators