Training and Consultancy
Child and Youth Services offers a range of training, education and specialist consultancy services. These services are available to parents, professionals and others who provide care and support to children with disabilities.
Information sessions and educational workshops will be offered periodically throughout the year, and can be negotiated for consumer groups and organisations.
Specialist Consultants are also available to provide expert advice to parents, carers or service providers in relation to specific concerns or complex issues.
Training and consultancy services are available for a range of areas, including the following:
- Developmental Disability and Developmental assessment
- Assistive Technology – tablets and Apps
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Sleep issues – 'Sleepwise' approach
- Toilet training
- Behaviour concerns
- Developing a Positive Behaviour Support Plan
For further information regarding these services, including availability and costs, please CONTACT US.