DCSI Focus Magazine April 2015
Take a look at the latest Focus magazine from the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion!
Focus provides a single source of news and information from across the department to our clients and stakeholders.
This edition of Focus includes a wide range of news and information, including:
- Photo galleries from the Governor's Multicultural Awards, South Australia's Body Image Campaign, and 2014 Pride March
- A video wrap-up of DCSI at the 2014 Disability and Lifestyles Expo
- Recovery efforts for those affected by the Sampson Flat bushfires
- South Australians volunteering in record numbers
- Child and Youth Services' provision of specialist therapy and support
- Housing SA's involvement in a program to help vulnerable youth secure work opportunities
two apps assisting South Australians to manage their budgets.
Please take the opportunity to look through the digital version HERE and promote the magazine through your networks.
Focus is produced by the Media, Communications and Events (MCE) Unit in Business Affairs, with contributions from across the department. Feedback on the magazine, or story ideas for future editions, can be emailed to DCSIMediaandCommunications@dcsi.sa.gov.au